Thursday, May 7, 2009

sushi

Hello everyone. This is the debut of a much needed food finder outlet. It's going to be mostly about what to eat and where.

Let's talk about breakfast, lunch and dinner! Let's even talk about second breakfast and fourth dinner. Le'ts talk about your favorite secret places to eat and let's answer each others questions about good food and where to find it.

But it will be truly driven by you, your questions and suggestions.

Today I'm going with Nelli and Alex to Sushi. I'll write about it after I'm done.

Let's see what happens. Let's eat.

Coming Soon, Eating Out Tier System.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are putting another one of your considerable talents to work! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so Wendy,
    Otherwise it's going to just be you and me.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is the next lunch?...can we have two today?

    ReplyDelete